Diwali is the most loved festival in India and all Pune properties look extremely bright and vibrant during this festival of lights. There are many ways in which you can glam up your home to make it look like the best flat in Pune during this festive season. Be it with diyas, lights, rangolis, flowers or torans, decorating your home will definitely lighten up your celebrations. It is said that Goddess Lakshmi enters homes that are clean and bright and blesses them with lots of prosperity and wealth. If you want to welcome the goddess at home, use the following ideas to make it shine the brightest this Diwali:
1. Diwali Diyas – The traditional diyas made of clay are a symbol of Diwali and your festivities will be incomplete without them. The charm of lighted diyas is enchanting in itself and can be further enhanced by painting them and placing them in all corners of your home. You can also bring an illusion of additional space and elevate your rooms with these diyas.
2. Floral Diyas – To add some contemporary style to your home, place the diyas in a big bowl or plate filled with water and add lots of flowers or petals to decorate it. This will also add some soft fragrance in your home during Diwali time.
3. Lanterns – It is always fun to buy beautiful lanterns to decorate the entrance of a home. If you want to look like the best flat in Pune during the festive season, opt for paper lanterns and put LED bulbs inside for a striking light. These lanterns will add grandeur to your home and also welcome guests during Diwali in an appealing way.
4. Upholstery Change – You’d be surprised how changing just the upholstery around your home can make it ready for festivities. Opt for funky colour combinations, gold borders and silk fabrics to instantly elevate the look and feel of your furniture and homes.
5. Candles – You can never go wrong with candles. Especially in the age where there are so many options available, you can buy a few scented and a pack of tea light candles to get your home lighted up for Diwali. The scented candles will also get you in the mood of festivities and freshen up your guests when they arrive. You can also decorate simple candles with flower petals, twigs, and cinnamon sticks to make it look gorgeous!
6. Rangoli – Colourful rangolis in front of everyone’s homes in Pune properties add extra joy to this auspicious occasion. You can even opt for flower rangolis for something unique and inviting this season. Place diyas in your rangoli to make it look even more beautiful and attractive during the evening time.
7. Lighting – With china lights, it has become possible for every household to look like the best properties in Pune. Their affordability and variety make them an attractive option to decorate your home. You can put up serial lamps in balconies or add colourful bulbs that resemble a line of diyas on your walls.